We spent the long weekend in Monterey (pictures to come). We got home on the 4th of July just in time to BBQ and meet up with friends later for fireworks.
Thanks to the Wade Family for having over!
Sparklers...Fireworks...no fear from this little guy!
My attempt at this I need to learn how to use my camera!
I love seeing the pictures of your kids with the fireworks! Even though I was there, it's always more fun to see it all over again in pictures! You have the cutest kids... I seriously miss them lots!! It was so good to catch up with you! Bring the kids over and swim someday soon!
2 comments:
I love seeing the pictures of your kids with the fireworks! Even though I was there, it's always more fun to see it all over again in pictures! You have the cutest kids... I seriously miss them lots!! It was so good to catch up with you! Bring the kids over and swim someday soon!
That first picture of the kids is just perfect. They just keep getting cuter. Looks like you guys made the most of your holiday!
Annie
Post a Comment